Roll-Top Opening: Blend of Style and Functionality
The Ruck Roll takes functionality to the next level with its roll-top opening. Not only does it lend a stylish and rugged look, but it also allows for flexible storage options. The roll-top can be completely zipped shut before being rolled down and secured. This is perfect for those trips where you’re not quite sure how much gear you might be carrying back. The roll-top offers an adjustable storage space to accommodate those last-minute additions. Additionally, it adds an extra layer of weather protection, keeping your contents dry and safe in unpredictable conditions.
Swift Access, Endless Customization
The Vertx Ruck Roll features a game-changing Rapid Access Pull design that can be swapped from zipper to zipper, allowing for a fully customized everyday carry setup. With this, you can adapt the backpack to suit different scenarios and gear arrangements quickly and effortlessly.
Security and Concealment
Gatekeeper G-hooks are a stellar feature of the Ruck Roll. These smart hooks ensure that the gear stored in the Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW) compartment is secure and prevents unintended exposure. This is especially vital when you’re moving in crowded areas or in conditions that demand discretion and safety.
Say goodbye to backaches on long journeys! The Ruck Roll boasts a 3-D molded foam back panel with a new low-profile design that not only provides added comfort but also allows for a pass-through for rolling luggage handles. This feature is a game-changer for frequent travelers who prioritize comfort and convenience.
Seamless Laptop Carriage
The Ruck Roll’s modular padded laptop sleeve is VELCRO® Brand looped faced and is adjustable in both size and position. It can comfortably accommodate up to a 15” laptop. Whether you're an adventurer who needs to stay connected or a digital nomad, this feature ensures your tech companion is safe and snug.
Stay Hydrated and Connected
Pass-throughs for hydration or communications equipment make the Ruck Roll an exceptionally versatile bag. Whether you are trekking through the wilderness and need to stay hydrated, or you’re in an urban environment where communication is key, this feature has got you covered.
Sturdy Base, Upright Storage
One of the unsung heroes of this backpack is its molded foam base. This allows the bag to stand up on its own, adding to the ease of use. Moreover, it adds durability and prevents printing, ensuring that your Ruck Roll looks sharp and stays robust even after extensive use.
Tech Specs / Warranty
CAPACITY - 35L
DIMENSIONS - OUTER (MAX) - 28.5" H, 13" W x 7.5" D
DIMENSIONS - OUTER (ROLL) - 18" H x 12" W x 7.5" D
- Brand-new Rapid Access Pull design can be swapped from zipper-to-zipper and interchanged with other pull styles for a fully customized EDC setup
- Ballistic panel compatible
- Convertible front flap stows behind MOLLE panel for easy access to gear and quick appearance changes
- New laser-cut MOLLE is lower profile, lighter weight and provides for placement points for compatible gear
- Gatekeeper G-hooks prevent unintended exposure of gear stored in the CCW compartment
- Main compartment opens 180° for easier access to gear and is lined using VELCRO® Brand loop for added customization options
- Modular padded laptop sleeve adjusts in size and position and is VELCRO® Brand looped faced; accommodates up to 15” laptop
- 3-D molded foam back panel with new low-profile design provides added comfort and allows pass-through for rolling luggage handles
- Hot-pull tab can be set up for quick access to the main compartment
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps with multiple web attachment points for key accessories
- Pass-throughs for hydration or comms equipment
- Light-colored interior improves interior visibility
- Bonded nylon thread throughout with critical seams and attachment points bartacked for extra durability
- VELCRO® Brand loop for top-of-the-line retention of Tactigami™ and other hook and loop-compatible accessories
- Adjustable stretch water bottle pockets fits a wide range of water bottles
- Molded foam base allow bag to stand up on its own, adds durability and prevents printing
- Roll-top opening can be completely zipped shut before rolling down and secured
- Tactigami™ Double Admin piece included in each bag
Limited Warranty: Vertx branded products covered by this warranty are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the 2 years on bags and packs and 1 year on apparel. This warranty applies to all Vertx branded products except product marked as not covered by warranty on the product’s packaging, hangtag and/or label, and product purchased from an unauthorized dealer or seller.
If your product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified items and workmanship are covered. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
The products eligible for the limited warranty are covered to the original owner, for the period specified above.