Spacious Hexagonal Design
Immerse yourself in luxury with the Gazelle T-Hex Hub Tent’s distinct 6-sided layout. Boasting 123 sq ft of space and nearly 7 feet in height, the T-Hex easily accommodates up to seven people along with additional gear. Its innovative design allows for freedom of movement and fosters a sense of community while camping.
Gaze at the splendor of nature through 15 oversized windows that encompass the T-Hex Hub Tent. The windows form a near 360-degree panoramic view akin to a gazebo, ensuring you don’t miss a single moment of the natural wonders surrounding you.
TriTech Mesh Protection
Experience the brilliance of Gazelle's TriTech Mesh – a single filament mesh noted for its enhanced durability and superior airflow. This exquisite material ensures that even the most minuscule of insects stay outside, while you relish the fresh air within.
Go from packed to basecamp in less than 90 seconds with Gazelle’s ground-breaking hub technology. The T-Hex Hub Tent requires no assembly or loose parts and is a breeze to set up. The hub design epitomizes convenience, allowing you more time to relish your outdoor escapade.
Durable Construction & UV Protection
Crafted from 210 denier Oxford weave polyester, the T-Hex Hub Tent’s shell is waterproof up to a 2000MM HH rating and boasts a UV50+ rating. The 300 denier Oxford weave floor is even more durable and waterproof up to a 5000MM HH rating, ensuring a dry and comfortable shelter.
With upgraded All-Terrain Stakes, reflective guy-lines, and a rugged 300 denier footprint, the T-Hex is poised for any terrain. The tent includes a water-resistant duffle bag with a covered zipper and taped seams, perfect for overlanding adventures.
Expansive Entry and Storage Options
Ease and efficiency are paramount with the T-Hex’s large main entrance that features a center zipper creating an oversized opening. With removable floors for easy cleanup, a removable gear loft, and ten gear pockets, it’s the epitome of functionality and comfort.
Tech Specs / Warranty
CAPACITY - Sleeps 7
HEIGHT - 85"
FLOOR DIMENSIONS - 144" x 136"
FLOOR SPACE - 123 sq.ft.
COLLAPSED SIZE - 12" x 12" x 79"
WEIGHT - 62 LB
STAKES - 18 All Terrain Stakes
DOORS - 1 D-Shaped Door and a Large Main Entrance
- A unique 6-sided design allows for space to sleep seven people with plenty of room for additional gear
- Features 15 oversized windows allowing you to take in the amazing views wherever you set up camp
- Built with TriTech Mesh—mesh that features a single filament construction for increased durability and improved airflow, without compromising the ability to keep even the smallest bugs out
- Includes a 300 denier Oxford weave polyester footprint with a separate storage bag and additional stakes- Convertible screen room for additional leisure or sleeping area
- Upgraded All-Terrain Stakes and reflective guy-lines
- Includes an oversized water-resistant duffle bag with a covered zipper and taped seams
- Large main entrance door features a center zipper to create an oversized opening for easy entry and gear load in
- Hub design makes assembly fast and easy
- 85” tall for extra head room to move around freely
- Removable floors for easy clean up
- Removable gear loft and ten gear pockets
- Removable oversized rain fly to protect you from the elements
- 210 denier Oxford weave polyester shell material is waterproof up to a 2000MM HH rating and has a UV50+ rating
- 300 denier Oxford weave polyester floor material is waterproof up to a 5000MM HH rating
- Beefy YKK® zippers for durability
Limited Warranty: Ardisam, Inc., warrants this Gazelle™ Camping Tent under a one-year limited warranty to be free from defects in materials or workmanship or both for a period not exceeding twelve consecutive months from the date of original purchase by the first retail consumer or commercial end user.“Consumer use” means personal recreational use by a retail consumer. “Commercial use” or “commercial application” means all other uses, including use for commercial, income producing or rental purposes.Once a product has experienced commercial use, it shall thereafter be considered as a commercial use product for purposes of this warranty. This warranty does not cover tent tears, or bent poles due to use in high wind, inclement weather conditions, unattended use or uses other than those listed in the owner’s manual. This warranty applies to the original owner that provides a proof of purchase of the shelter. The warranty is not transferable. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase by the first retail consumer and continues for the twelve month consecutive period thereafter. Any unit used in a commercial application is covered for a period of 90 days after purchase. For the warranty to be valid, the product must be registered by filling out the warranty card and it must be received by Ardisam, Inc., within 30 days of purchase. Ardisam, Inc. shall not be obligated to ship any repair or replacement product to any location outside of the United States of America or Canada.