The Gazelle G6 Deluxe 6-Sided Portable Gazebo is the epitome of spaciousness. With a staggering 92 square feet of usable space, it effortlessly accommodates eight people along with a table. Standing 86" tall at its center, this gazebo is designed to offer ample headroom, ensuring a comfortable experience for all guests.
Integrated Wind Panels
Protection against the elements is paramount when enjoying the outdoors, and the G6 Deluxe doesn’t disappoint. Featuring integrated wind panels, this gazebo shields you and your guests from unwanted gusts and chills. The front wind panel doubles as an awning, providing additional protection and versatility.
Ventilation and Bug Protection
The Gazelle G6 Deluxe guarantees a well-ventilated yet bug-free environment. Its tight-weave mesh screens are not only designed to keep out the tiniest of pests but also feature zippered openings that allow for increased airflow, making it an ideal space for those warm summer days.
Setting up the G6 Deluxe is a breeze thanks to its innovative hub design. There is no tedious assembly required and no loose parts to worry about. The gazebo sets up quickly and easily, allowing you to spend more time enjoying your outdoor space.
Built to last, the G6 Deluxe boasts beefy YKK® zippers and is crafted from 210 denier Oxford weave polyester. The material is waterproof up to a 2000MM HH rating and has a UV50+ rating, providing shelter from both rain and sun. Reinforcements over corner joints add extra sturdiness.
One of the highlights of the G6 Deluxe is its portability. It comes with an oversized duffle bag, making storage and transportation hassle-free. Whether you’re heading to the beach, attending a sports event, or simply enjoying your backyard, the Gazelle G6 Deluxe is your go-to shelter.
Tech Specs / Warranty
CAPACITY - 8 People
HEIGHT - 86"
SET UP SIZE - 124" x 124"
FLOOR SPACE - 92 sq.ft.
COLLAPSED SIZE - 10" x 10" x 75"
WEIGHT - 48 LB
STAKES - 14 All-Terrain Stakes
DOOR - 1 D-Shaped Door and Large Main Entrance
- Room for up to eight people and a table
-Integrated wind panels to help protect against the elements
- The wind panel above the front door doubles as an awning
- Zippered windows on both the screen and the wind panels for added ventilation for when pests aren't an issue
- Built with TriTech Mesh—mesh that features a single filament construction for increased durability and improved airflow, without compromising the ability to keep even the smallest bugs out
- Hub design makes assembly fast and easy
- Large main entrance door and additional D-shaped door for easy entry
- Beefy YKK® zippers for durability
- Stands over 7' tall at its center
- Each wall panel features tight-weave mesh to keep out even the smallest bugs
- 210 denier Oxford weave polyester shell and roof material is waterproof up to a 2000MM HH rating and has a UV50+ rating
- Durable All-Terrain Stakes and guy lines included
- Oversized duffle bag for easy storage
- Optional 6-sided footprint (sold separately)
Limited Warranty: Ardisam, Inc., warrants this Gazelle™ Camping Tent under a one-year limited warranty to be free from defects in materials or workmanship or both for a period not exceeding twelve consecutive months from the date of original purchase by the first retail consumer or commercial end user.“Consumer use” means personal recreational use by a retail consumer. “Commercial use” or “commercial application” means all other uses, including use for commercial, income producing or rental purposes.Once a product has experienced commercial use, it shall thereafter be considered as a commercial use product for purposes of this warranty. This warranty does not cover tent tears, or bent poles due to use in high wind, inclement weather conditions, unattended use or uses other than those listed in the owner’s manual. This warranty applies to the original owner that provides a proof of purchase of the shelter. The warranty is not transferable. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase by the first retail consumer and continues for the twelve month consecutive period thereafter. Any unit used in a commercial application is covered for a period of 90 days after purchase. For the warranty to be valid, the product must be registered by filling out the warranty card and it must be received by Ardisam, Inc., within 30 days of purchase. Ardisam, Inc. shall not be obligated to ship any repair or replacement product to any location outside of the United States of America or Canada.